A new Windows 10 PC build has been released by Microsoft,the build number being 14361 which has some good new features as under:
- LastPass Extension for Microsoft Edge-A handy password manager tool is now available.
- Hyper-V containers:One can use Docker natively on Hyper-V containers
- Improvements to Settings app:
- Now colored text indicates the Active sub setting in the Navigation bar
- Navigation bar now is white in lite mode and black in Dark mode.
- Clicking on Home on Top left brings you to Main Settings Page
- Size adjustments of text.
- New icons:Icons have been updated of Blu Ray drives and Network on Action center
- New Shortcut:The Taskbar and calendar flyout has a shortcut of Windows+Alt+D
- Changes to Active hours:The active hours in Windows updates have been increased to 12 hours.In active hours windows doesn’t install updates and restart.
- Edge:Edge shows download notification filename and download status on separate lines
- Task Manager settings:The Task manager settings would be preserved in future updates
- Some Windows Ink imrovements.
What is Fixed
- Volume Icon was showing 0% ocassionally
- Command Prompt wasn’t going full screen on high DPI displays.
- Account Picture using the camera issue is fixed.
- Size of icons in Action center is decreased slightly to maintain visibility.
- Wi Fi Password was not being submitted through Enter key is fixed.
- Start Scrollbar has been fixed by reducing the amount of whitespace at the top of Start,
- No Build 14361 would be made available for Windows running in French Language
- Text prediction using the Japanese IME will freeze your PC.
- Navigating to the Privacy pages in Settings app will crash the Settings app and prevent you from adjusting your privacy settings.
- If you click on a file download link, it will open a tab and close it without doing anything in Microsoft Edge.
- For certain languages, such as Chinese or Portuguese (Brazil), you will not be able to launch Start while an app is installing.
A detailed changelog is available here
As always the Build would be available via Windows update.
Let me know if I have missed something………