New cumulative update for Windows 10 now available
Here is the changelog of the 14393.103 as posted on the update history page:
- Improved reliability of Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, facial recognition, graphics, Windows Store, and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance related to purchasing apps from the Store.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support of new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, remote desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon, and Cortana.