The creators update was released on 11th this month, and from then Microsoft has released a number of patches to increase stability of the OS. First cumulative update was released which incremented build number to 15063.14(Details here
). Then on Patch Tuesday, a massive update was released having a very long list of fixes which is mentioned here
. The build number was incremented to 15063.138.
Now Microsoft has yesterday released another update KB4016240 which is excluisively for the same version. After the update the build number increments to 15063.250. A long list of changes are also mentioned by Microsoft which is also shown here:
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft is not aware of any known issues with this update. The update can be downloaded via Windows update and Microsoft update catalog as well. You can also use direct download links given here
For X86 based systems-32 bit
For X64 based systems-64 bit