Easy way to Remove built in apps from Windows 10
Having many apps for a single purpose might affect system performance as they also run in background.
To uninstall an app like this,we need to use powershell command,but that is a very complex method and cannot be understood easily by normal people.
But now,newer versions of Ccleaner-especially the ones released after July Last year allow us to remove any built in app very easily. CCleaner is a very handy tool to remove temporary system files as well as Internet files.
Following are the steps:
- First of all download CCleaner from here and run CCleaner if you are on a 32 bit system and CCleaner64 if you are on a 64 bit system.You can either download Portable or Installer versions.
- After Opening,navigate to tools>Uninstall as shown here:
- Now you would have a list of all the applications installed in your computer.Select the modern app you wish to uninstall and click on Uninstall button on the left.
- You would get a confirmation dialog and click on OK to confirm.
- Repeat the steps again for apps which you wish to uninstall.
Residing from Chandigarh India, Sumit is a Windows Insider MVP awarded for the first time in 2018. He is also an Independent advisor for Microsoft customers and helps voluntarily as well on the forums.