First cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1607 now available
It is speculated that 14393 would be the build that would be released for general availability to non Insiders(also called RTM build) as Microsoft has released a cumulative update to the build that increases the build number in decimals by 3 i.e. the build number is 14393.3.In not incrementing the build number, it signals that this build would be RTM and would be updated continiously through cumulative updates.
Here is the change-log posted by Microsoft on their support website:
- An issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
- An issue that resulted in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- A problem with text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps
- An issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue
- An issue with apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.
The KB number of this update is KB31176925,however the feedback hub contains more information regarding it.