A blog post couple of days ago linked here
, informed releasing of first cumulative update for Windows 10, that was released on Friday.Yesterday, Microsoft has released second cumulative build yesterday and here is what is posted on feedback hub:
We have released a Cumulative Update (KB3176927) to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 on PCs and Mobile devices which will bring the build number to 14393.5. This Cumulative Update includes a handful of fixes:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
You can head over to Support page to get more details.You can use the following direct links as well:
x64: http://download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/software/crup/2016/07/windows10.0-kb3176927-x64_2f305335b0083bd61e8b4377bd6931093d79a052.cab …x86: http://download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/software/crup/2016/07/windows10.0-kb3176927-x86_617a23ac2be39da6b34ee123dc967d13c65284ff.cab …
Subsequent cumulative updates hint that this is an RTM build released for GA as Anniversary update, but we expect more details soon.
Residing from Chandigarh India, Sumit is a Windows Insider MVP awarded for the first time in 2018. He is also an Independent advisor for Microsoft customers and helps voluntarily as well on the forums.