KB4058258 for Windows 10 now available.
- Addresses a compatibility issue where colors are distorted when the system is connected to displays that support wide color gamut.
- Addresses a condition where a second monitor that is connected to legacy AMD display adapters flashes after waking from sleep.
- Addresses issue that causes delays when switching keyboard languages using Alt+Shift.
- Addresses compatibility issues when rendering certain closed captions or subtitle formats during video playback.
- Addresses issue where the Microsoft Edge Allow Extension Group Policy for the disabled state was not working.
- Provides additional protections for 32-bit (x86) versions of Windows 10, version 1709.
- Resolves the issue reported by some customers on a small subset of older AMD processors where the processor entered an unbootable state after installing January 3, 2018—KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192).
Residing from Chandigarh India, Sumit is a Windows Insider MVP awarded for the first time in 2018. He is also an Independent advisor for Microsoft customers and helps voluntarily as well on the forums.