Enable Num Lock at sign in screen in windows 10
But there is a registry trick that enables Num lock at sign in. So without wasting time let us start the tutorial:
- Open Run dialog box by Pressing windows key+R. Alternatively, right click the start button and select Run.
- Type in regedit and press OK.
- On the next window that opens, navigate to the following Path:
- Now on the right hand side, right click InitialKeyboardIndicators and click Modify. It would have a value of 2147483648.
- Change the value to 2 and the Num lock should be enabled by default at the sign in.