- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
The update is available via Windows update catalog and Windows update as well. Direct links can be gathered from the following page:Microsoft Update CatalogHere are the links to the 64 bit and 32 bit patch as well:
64-bit (x64) –Download from here.
32-bit (x86) –Download from here.
- Addressed issue that causes the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) client to fail installation when a device is re-imaged using the SCCM task sequence.
- Addressed issue with an error that occurs when the home page of the browser is set to an extremely long URL.
- Addressed issue with search suggestions and suggested sites feature of the browser not working properly.
- Addressed issue when changing the password for a local account with update KB3198585 installed, the computer will hang at “Changing Password”.
- Addressed additional issues with Internet Explorer and updates to time zone information.
- Security updates to Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Graphics Component, the Windows OS, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and the kernel-mode driver.
Microsoft Update Catalog is the best way to download this update.