Windows 10 version 1803 update is almost near to release. There are a number of changes coming up with version 1803 update, which we are writing below:
Microsoft Edge Improvements
The Built-in browser of Windows 10 is coming up with many changes which are as under:
- You can now mute audio coming from a specific tab.
- Edge now has the ability to save free EPUB books.
- Edge will now automatically fill out preferred information in the address and related forms.
- Fluent Design and acrylic effects.
- The book and PDF reader has been updated with a new UI, including new dark and light modes.
- Reading progress within books and PDF documents will roam faster across devices.
- Websites can now send notifications even if the browser is closed.
- New Hub design.
- Extensions can be used in Private mode.
- Development tools can now be docked Verically.
There are many improvements coming to the Shell which are:
- Timeline, a feature that allows you to Sync your work between devices connected to your Microsoft Account.
- More Fluent and Acrylic design across elements.
- Near Share feature that allows you to share a web page or a link to another device connected.
- New Focus Assist feature, which replaces quiet hours.
- You can open an app’s setting by right clicking the respective tile in Start menu.
There are a number of changes coming to the Settings app which are as discussed:
- Acrylic Design in Settings app that makes Settings app transparent.
- New Startup apps area and Keyboard area in Settings.
- You can manage Bandwidth for Windows updates in Windows Update Settings.
- More control Panel Settings have been moved to Settings like Keyboard, Font, Display etc.
- Homegroup has been removed.
- Language packs can be downloaded from Microsoft Store.
- New options for Password Recovery for Local Accounts.
- Windows update would show an icon in the taskbar if there is an update pending.
- Fluent design in the Keyboard.
- New Gestures while writing with Pen.
- Emoji now supports many languages.
- Emoji Panel can now add more than one Emoji at once.
- Cortana now can create a list that you can sync with other devices.
- User’s picture is now shown in Cortana Dashboard.
- Improvements to Pickup where you left off.
So these are the major changes coming with Windows 10 1803 update. If there are any other, please let me know.